• Support as a standalone includes email and phone support
• Delivers the client with an instant response
• Answers to any queries as opposed to waiting for email support from any software package selected by the client
• This is included in all the packages rendered below
£250 (ENDURE PACKAGE)
Great for start-ups - If you simply want your annual compliance issues taken care of and an innovative accountant on the end of the phone, then our SURVIVE plan is the one for you.
• Full month end check
• Check Trial Balance
• Check everything posted in right place
• Check bank for reconciliation and agrees to the statement balances
• Check Journals are posted correctly and including salary journals
• Monthly Debtors & Creditors Reports
• Send basic month end reports
£350 (GROWING STAGE)
Your business is developing and growing. You need peace of mind that the fundamentals are sorted while you focus on building your business and adapting for growth.
• As per Bronze Packege plus the following
• Reconciling bank for the client and confirm it agrees to the statement balances
• Posting all journals for the client as required
• Identifying queries in month
• Check VAT is accruing correctly and submit the return
• Half Yearly performance review including Management Pack
You have a few years under your belt - now its time to get serious about evolving your biz. You obviously need the compliance issues handled and regular financial advice. You want your accountant to be more like a catalyst for you and your biz to keep evolving and pushing the boundaries.
• As per Silver Package + the following
• Posting Purchase invoices
• Raising Sales Invoices
• Statements to customers
• Posting any other manual bank or credit cards
• Reconcile end of the month management accounts
• VAT Return reconciliations
• Free Software CAPIUM for Bookkeeping
• Annual Tax Planning
This is a bespoke level package and will include migration from any existing software. It is individual customised to the client’s requirements. We can do as much or as little as is required including credit control, bank payments, cashflow forecasts, budget analysis and customised monthly reporting.
• Monthly Management Accounts
• Quarterly Performance Review
• Annual Tax Planning Meeting
• Annual Budgets Setting for Clients
• Annual Cashflow forecasting
The prices quoted above are a guide only and will be confirmed on a contract and following agreeing on what is needed by the client. It could either be more or less.